Guatemala - La Esperanza - Washed
Floral, Grapefruit, Stewed Fruits
La Esperanza has MAYACERT "Con Manos de Mujer" (With Hands of Women) certification. This protocol promotes social responsibility, product quality and gender equity. The farm collaborates with women, providing work opportunities and training and working with their communities on socio-economic and environmental initiatives.
- Free UK 2nd class shipping for 250g bags of whole bean coffee! Please see our FAQs for more information.
- Place your order before midday Monday to Friday and it will be sent the same day.
- We source speciality grade coffee which is full traceable and ethically sourced. Read more about our ethics.
What other coffee beans would I like?
- Grab a subscription to try a variety of origins each week/month!
All our coffee beans are roasted fresh and are best consumed within 6 weeks of roast date.
Always reseal in our airtight bag and store at ambient temperature.
- altitude: 1600 - 1800 masl
- country: Guatemala
- process: Washed, Patio Dried
- profile: Floral, Grapefruit, Stewed Fruits
- quantity: 70g, 250g or 1kg bags
- variety: Bourbon, Caturra, Pacamara