Guatemala - Bosques de San Francisco - Washed
Milk Chocolate, Raisins, Hazelnuts
The land at Finca Filadelfia was borrowed in 1864 with the plan of growing coffee. Manuel Matheu sold his first crop in London and was commissioned by the President to teach small farmers how to grow coffee. This knowledge and passion has been passed down through 6 generations of the family.
- Free UK shipping for bags of whole bean coffee! Please see our FAQs for more information.
- Place your order before midday Monday to Friday and it will be sent the same day.
- We source speciality grade coffee which is full traceable and ethically sourced. Read more about our ethics.
All our coffee beans are roasted fresh and are best consumed within 6 weeks of roast date.
Always reseal in our airtight bag and store at ambient temperature.
- altitude: 1,600 masl
- farm: Bosques de San Francisco
- harvest: Jan - mid March
- process: Washed, Patio Dried
- profile: Milk Chocolate, Raisins, Hazelnuts
- quantity: 250G OR 1KG BAGS
- varietal: Bourbon + Caturra