Guatemala - Santa Marta - Washed
Cherry, Dark Chocolate, Marzipan
David Rodriguez is the second-generation coffee producer on this farm. He started with about 20 manzanas (a manzana is about 0.7 hectares) and slowly grew his farm to the 45.5 hectare it is today.
Due to the high altitude of the farm, many people believed it was almost impossible to succeed on this land. Through making use of the natural spring water and loamy clay soils, David has shown that he can produce excellent quality coffee and has now been able to increase the volume of total production to meet demand.
At the moment, the coffee is sun dried on patios and he does the de-pulping at another farm. This will soon change as he is in the process of constructing his own wet mill.
- Free UK 2nd class shipping for 250g bags of whole bean coffee! Please see our FAQs for more information.
- Place your order before 11am Monday to Friday and it will be sent the same day.
- We source speciality grade coffee which is full traceable and ethically sourced. Read more about our ethics.
What other coffee beans would I like?
- Grab a subscription to try a variety of origins each week/month!
All our coffee beans are roasted fresh and are best consumed within 6 weeks of roast date.
Always reseal in our airtight bag and store at ambient temperature.
- altitude: 1,800 - 2200masl
- country: Guatemala
- process: Washed, Patio Dried
- profile: Cherry, Dark Chocolate, Marzipan
- quantity: 250G OR 1KG BAGS
- variety: Red Bourbon