Kenya - Tano Ndogo AB - Washed
Clementine, Guava, Jasmine Honeysuckle
With a cup score of 88.50, this Kenyan is really something special. Tano Ndogo is a newly formed group of farmers from Gitwe, comprised of three brothers and two neighbours.
- Free UK shipping for bags of whole bean coffee! Please see our FAQs for more information.
- Place your order before midday Monday to Friday and it will be sent the same day.
- We source speciality grade coffee which is full traceable and ethically sourced. Read more about our ethics.
All our coffee beans are roasted fresh and are best consumed within 6 weeks of roast date.
Always reseal in our airtight bag and store at ambient temperature.
- altitude: 1850 masl
- country: Kenya
- harvest: Oct-Nov
- location: Gitwe, Kiambu County
- process: Washed
- profile: Clementine, Guava, Jasmine Honeysuckle
- quantity: 250g or 1kg bags
- varietal: SL 28 & SL 34