SCA - Sensory Skills - Foundation
The entry level class as part of the Coffee Diploma System, hosted by SCA Authorised Trainer, Lisa Lawson.
This class offers beginners level Sensory Skills which is studied at three different levels and communicates the essentials of sensory evaluation in a practical and interactive manner.
- Investigate the way we perceive taste & how to apply this knowledge.
- Evaluate coffee’s natural characteristics.
- Identify 'Speciality' coffee qualities.
- Learn how to implement SCA Cupping Protocol
- Learn key sensory terminology
The course communicates the key information to allow the student to pass 4 practical exams and a written exam. This is one of the Coffee Diploma System modules offered by the Speciality Coffee Association (SCA), 5 credits will be awarded after completion. Formal certification by SCA is available to SCA members only. Please contact us for details.
Maximum of 6 students per class. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.