Here at Dear Green HQ, we reuse and recycle as much as possible. We thought you might like some some ideas for how to use your coffee grounds after you've brewed your delicious cup of coffee!
- Sprinkle them over your garden
- Mix your grounds with coconut oil to make an exfoliator (thanks to @sazmo_ on instagram for that idea)
- Add them to your compost bin
- Add coffee grounds to washing up liquid for cleaning grease off your hands (thanks to @BoxingKangaroo for that one!)
- Mix with water and use as watercolour paint
Coffee grounds from Dear Green HQ are collected by Revive Eco who use them for a range of products, like soil conditioner. They're also used in our new Dear Green seedboms. The seedboms are filled with coffee compost and a bee-friendly wildflower mix inspired by our Goosedubbs coffee blend – all you need to do is throw it and watch it grow!
We've also collaborated with Gie It Laldy who uses the coffee grounds her 'Pure Roaster' lip balm!