Everything you ever needed to know about subscribing to a regular coffee delivery from Dear Green!
Contemplating buying a coffee subscription? Or maybe you already have one and need a reminder of how it all works! We’ve got the subscription to suit everyone!
1. Coffee Forever
Choose our rolling subscription service, delivering coffee straight to you! As many bags as you need. (Or as many as you can put through expenses whilst working from home!). As often as you need them! Weekly, fortnightly or monthly, you choose! We'll keep you caffeinated until you log in to pause or stop! It's the Netflix of coffee! You'll never run out of coffee again!
Check out Coffee Forever and get your subscription sorted today!
2. Coffee Subscription
We've run our fixed term subscriptions since 2012 and our customers keep coming back for more! It's the ideal way to try us out before upping your game to Coffee Forever or the perfect choice to give as a gift!
To help you on your coffee subscription journey we've made a quick guide to answer the queries we most frequently receive!
If the answer you're looking for isn't here, just drop us an email! We're a friendly bunch and will get right back to you!
How much coffee do I need?
- One person in your house drinking 2 cups of coffee per day will go through a 250g bag of beans every week or a 1kg bag per month. (Assuming you’re using around 16g of ground coffee per 250ml cup)
What grind option should I choose?
- We recommend buying your coffee as whole bean and grinding it freshly each time you’re making a coffee. It's going to taste so much better and your beans will stay fresher for longer than ground coffee will!
- If you don’t have a grinder, we can grind your beans for you. Choose from (in order of course to fine grind): Cafetiere/French Press/Plunger, Filter (Moccamaster, Pour-over), Aeropress, Stove Top/Moka Pot, Espresso.
- Simply select your preference when setting up your subscription with us!
What coffee will I receive?
- Each of our subscriptions offers a different single origin coffee every time. We make sure you receive a different coffee with each order so you’ll always get something new to try! (If you receive more than one bag per order, we'll ensure you have a variety to taste on each order).
- If you have a preference to receive just one particular coffee each time, just let us know by logging into your account or dropping us an email.
- Your regular coffee delivery comes with information and facts on your coffee so you can read the notes about the origin while sipping your morning brew.
I'd love to know more about how to brew Dear Green coffee?
- You're in luck! You can get some tips by viewing our brew guides!
Can I learn more about where Dear Green source coffee from?
- You sure can! We have written about our origin trips here, you can read more information on the ethics of our sourcing here.
I already have a coffee subscription with Dear Green, how do I change details?
Need to change address? Change grind type? Change from ground coffee to beans or vice versa? Frequency of order? Volume of order?
If you’ve signed up for Coffee Forever you can manage your coffee subscription yourself.Login here with the email address you created the account with to get information about your subscription:
- See (and change!) your next dispatch date
- Pause your subscription if you need to take a break
- Change the frequency of your subscription if you need more or less coffee
- Update your address or billing information.
Anything else I need to know?
- All of our coffees are roasted freshly in our Glasgow roastery. Postage is included. We dispatch on the same day if we receive your order before 11:30 Mon-Fri. If you have a preference for dispatch date please let us know. If you're sending as a gift and would like a message added, just add it to the 'notes' section when placing your order.
If there is anything else you need to ask us about your subscription just drop us a line and we'll get right back to you! firstname.lastname@example.org