Dear Green Roastery Tour
A chance to have a peek behind the scenes and find out the true workings of a coffee roastery! We've had so many requests to come and visit us that we thought we ought to make our roastery tour official and open to all!
Come and meet the team, learn about Dear Green and our full coffee supply chain process, from stories of our origin trips and where we source our coffee from to the science behind roasting coffee to achieve the best flavour profiles possible.
At Dear Green we are super passionate about what we do. and we want to be as transparent as possible, come and hang out with us, learn more about what is in your cup, taste some coffees with us and experience life at Dear Green HQ in central Glasgow.
Our roastery experience lasts for 1.5 hours and is for a maximum of 20 people. Check out the dates below to book!
What to expect:
- A guided tour of our roasting facilities
- Hear the story of Dear Green and our roasting philosophy
- Watch a roasting demonstration
- Taste some coffees with us in a 'coffee cupping'
- Quiz our expert team on all things coffee
- Take a 250g bag of coffee home with you to brew